Local focus, central support.
We work hard to ensure our clients’ operations are supported every day. Our office locations have been carefully selected to ensure maximum spread and support in our clients’ busiest regions.
Each of our offices has an operations team, a combination of industry and logistical professionals, who work closely with one another so that support does not stop when one office closes. Each OPS Group office also builds and maintains strong relationships with third party suppliers including other agencies, travel agents, tax and payroll advisors and local transport/accommodation businesses.
And when it comes to mobilising contractors, we can be involved as little or as much as our clients need – from basic pay-rolling to door-to-door arrangements.
Here are just some of the ways we support our clients:
- Over 26 years of experience in supplying personnel on worldwide scale
- Can mobilise candidates for as little or as long as required (minimum one day)
- Market-leading database with 8,000 searchable candidates and CVs (updated daily)
- Client-specific login to the portal to search for candidates, certificates or to check the progress of your requirement
- Time-served industry professionals responding to requirements
- 24 hour emergency on-call system
- 6 days a week of in-office cover
- Over 300 regular contractors
- Unique and verified Competence Monitoring System
- Full grading structure
- Quality Accreditation
- Members of REC and FPAL
- Long-standing relationships with third party suppliers
To speak to us about your requirements contact us here.
To login to your portal click here.